2014 Submissions Overview
The Tribeca Film Festival, presented by AT&T, has opened submissions for the 13th Annual Tribeca Film Festival, to be held April 16 – 27, 2014.
As usual, the Festival welcomes submissions of feature-length and short films, in both the narrative and documentary categories.
Tribeca also welcomes submissions for their transmedia program that recently launched at the 2013 Festival called Tribeca Storyscapes, created in collaboration with BOMBAY SAPPHIRE® Gin. This program, which includes an award, celebrates new trends in digital media and recognizes transmedia creators who employ an innovative, interactive, web-based or multi-platform approach to story creation. Through open submissions, selections will be presented to the public at the 2014 Tribeca Film Festival.
The submissions deadlines for the 2014 Festival are as follows:
September 16, 2013 at 3 p.m. EST
- Submissions open for short length and feature length film entries, as well as transmedia project entries.
October 18, 2013
- Early entry deadline for short length and feature length film entries
November 29, 2013
- Official entry deadline for short length and feature length film entries as well as transmedia project entries. This is the final deadline for transmedia projects and short films.
December 27, 2013
- Late entry deadline for feature world premieres completed after the official deadline only.
April 16 – April 27, 2013
- 13th Annual Tribeca Film Festival in NYC