Tribeca Film Festival Press Credential Information
Thank you for your interest in attending and covering the 2017 Tribeca Film Festival, presented by AT&T. A press badge provides access to Press & Industry screenings, and in some cases access to conversations, public screenings or innovation events.
Press registration for the Tribeca Film Festival is now closed. Press ticket requests for the Tribeca Games Festival is available at http://bit.ly/TribecaGamesPressTickets
You will need to submit/upload the following materials with your request form:
- An assignment letter or email from your editor/producer
- The letter must specify in as much detail as possible the type and focus of the planned editorial coverage.
- If you are a freelancer, your letter must come from the editor/producer of the outlet for which you will be covering and the type and focus on the planned editorial coverage.
- A photo for your credential
- Photos must be submitted as JPG files with the size at least 170 x 170 pixels (6cm x 6cm) and preferably less than 425 x 425 pixels (15cm x 15cm).
- The photo should be a passport style/driver's license head shot.
- Applicants who covered the 2016 Tribeca Film Festival are not required to submit a new photo.
- Photos are not needed for photographers or crews.
- Recent coverage of a film festival or a film-related story, film review or arts/entertainment story written or produced by you. All returning media should provide their 2016 Festival coverage.
In order to make the accreditation process easier, we recommend that you fill out the application form after you have gathered all of the above required materials.
If you need to send in hard copies of any of the required support materials rather than uploading them to the application site, please send them to:
825 Eigth Avenue - 34th Floor
New York, NY 10019
***Your application is not complete until we have received all of the aforementioned support materials. Incomplete applications will not be processed***
Embargo regulation for world premieres
Reviews of films that celebrate their world premiere at the Festival may only be published after the official premiere. All journalists seeking accreditation to the Festival declare their acceptance of this "embargo."
Approval or denial of accreditation
The Festival reserves the right to approve or deny accreditation. The decision is final and cannot be appealed.
You will be notified regarding the status of your application by the end of March. If your application is approved, we will send you specific details regarding your credential and the press offerings at the Festival. If you are traveling to the Festival from outside the tri-state area and need to confirm your application status earlier than March in order to make travel plans please reach out to the Press Office.
Should you have further inquiries regarding your application, please contact Grace Lawton, the Festival's Press Office Manager, at +1 212.843.9304 or email@example.com.