Creating an account with Tribecafilm.com gives you access to more features and services, like our weekly newsletter and other special features just for the film community.SIGN UP
Exclusive Evenings with Filmmakers, Tastemakers, and Talent
By-invitation-only advance screenings and insider events in the heart of Tribeca, the Tribeca Cinema Series offers year-round programming, press opportunities, and VIP entertainment.
Curated, Year-round Programming
The Tribeca Cinema Series combines the best in Tribeca film programming
all year long.
• Penelope Cruz hosts a pre-release screening of Pedro Almodovar’s Volver.
A Q&A session featuring filmmakers was followed by cocktails and dinner.
• Will Ferrell and Dustin Hoffman preview Stranger Than Fiction
• Franz Ferdinand’s Alex Kapranos guest DJs and presents his book “Sound Bites” – a culinary tour of cities where the band has played
• The cast of Reno 911 attend in costume and character for an advance screening, Q&A session and cocktail party
• Renee Zellweger hosts a screening and tea party prior to the release of Miss Potter
• Darren Aronofsky and Rachel Weisz present The Fountain, with a screening and cocktail party
Benefits for Brands
Tribeca invites select members of the press and media to cover the events. Sponsors use these exclusive events to entertain guests and offer insider access.
• Red carpet with branded step and repeat
• Hospitality and ticket packages
• Onsite and onscreen brand integration
• Official Tribeca media
• Photo opportunities
Sponsorship opportunities are available at multiple levels; event packages can be year-round or seasonal.