Creating an account with Tribecafilm.com gives you access to more features and services, like our weekly newsletter and other special features just for the film community.SIGN UP
Red-Carpet Appeal, Industry Credibility, the World’s Largest Media Market
The Tribeca Film Festival gathers the world’s A-list talent, filmmakers, and industry for two spectacular weeks in the world’s largest market, New York City.
For culture addicts and the national press, Tribeca is two weeks of glitz and glamour. For film lovers, Tribeca is the place to discover the highest quality films from around the world. For the community, Tribeca’s special events and public screenings offer new and exciting ways to connect.
• In 2008, over 725 screenings of 200 films from more than 40 countries shown over 12 days
• Narratives, documentaries, shorts, and Hollywood galas
• Over 3.9 billion media impressions and press from over 47 countries
• City-wide events and more than 400,000 attendees
• Special Events include:
- Tribeca Drive-In
- Tribeca Talks panels offer compelling conversation featuring the biggest names in the industry
- The Tribeca/ASCAP Music Lounge showcases top
songwriters in an intimate setting