I'll Come Running at 92YTribeca Giveaway
Sweepstakes 2009 Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Sweepstakes Period. "I'll Come Running at 92YTribeca Giveaway" Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins 11:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time ("ET") Wednesday, January 6, 2010 and ends at 11:59 pm ET on Wednesday, January 13, 2010 ("Sweepstakes Period").
2. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States to legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia) excluding Puerto Rico, who both submit a completed Official Registration Form (as described below) and are aged 18 or older (as of the submission date). Employees of Tribeca Enterprises (“Sponsor”) and their respective sponsors, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, shareholders, agents and advisors, and all others associated with the development and the execution of this Sweepstakes, and the immediate family or members of the households of each, whether or not related (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. Entry: There is one way to enter the Sweepstakes.
a. "Register" Method: To enter, log on during the Sweepstakes Period to Sponsor’s website located at www.tribecafilm.com (the "Web Site") and click on links to enter I'll Come Running at 92YTribeca Giveaway Sweepstakes. Complete the Official Registration Form (registration is free). If you have received an invitation by email to participate in this Sweepstakes, open the invitation by clicking on the link, banner or URL located in the invitation. Complete the Official Registration Form. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON.
b. For All Entries: All entries must be sent electronically by 11:59:59 p.m. ET and received by 12:00 a.m. ET. Sponsor's computer will be the official clock of the Sweepstakes. Any attempt at entry except as above stated is void. Official Registration Forms become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
c. Disqualification: Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Web Site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of registration will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the potentially winning entry. Sponsor may prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law.
4. Winner Selection: 2 winners will receive a pair of tickets to see I'll Come Running at 92YTribeca on Friday, January 15, 2010. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will be conducted on January 14, 2010 by an employee of Sponsor, the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions on all matters related to these Official Rules shall be final and binding.
5. Prize: Prizes are not available for sale. No substitution, or transfer is permitted, except by Sponsor. Any and all taxes on a prize, and any other costs, fees, and expenses not explicitly stated herein, are the sole responsibility of the prize recipient. Prizes will be awarded. If the prize is won by a minor, it will be awarded on the minor's behalf to the winner's parent or legal guardian who must sign all required releases.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Releases are not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate entries or entry information, whether caused by Web Site users or by any of the equipment, computer hardware or software or any other technical operation or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and the Releases assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission at the Web Site, or for communications line failure, or for theft or destruction, tampering, or unauthorized access to entries and/or entry information. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, tampering, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserve the right at its sole discretion to void suspect entries and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination or suspension. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITES.
8. Arbitration/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (i): any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorney's fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Releases in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A., without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in that State, in the County of New York.
Sponsored by: Tribeca Enterprises, 375 Greenwich Street, New York, New York 10013
© 2010. Tribeca Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.