As part of the 2024 Tribeca Festival, Tribeca X brings together the brightest minds in advertising and entertainment. The cornerstone of this multi-day event is the Tribeca X Award, recognizing and celebrating exceptional brand-supported storytelling.
In addition to its existing award categories (Features, Shorts, Episodic Series, Immersive, and Audio Storytelling), Tribeca X announced new award categories now open for submissions:
- Creator/Influencer Collaboration: This category acknowledges the synergy between brands and creators, transforming passions into careers and connecting with audiences through original storytelling.
- Movie or Series Trailer: An official selection category spotlighting the most effective and innovative trailers for film or TV.
- 30 Second Commercial Spot and 60 Second Commercial Spot: These categories honor excellence in short-form storytelling, recognizing craft and filmmaking achievements in short-form commercials.
- Video Games: Recognizing innovative brand campaigns that vividly bring to life the stories of video games and the people who play them, showcasing the wide impact games have on culture and their power to reach global audiences.
Tribeca X is also excited to announce two new special juried awards:
- Tribeca X Social Impact Award: Recognizing a project that effectively uses storytelling to inspire change and shed light on vital social issues.
- Tribeca X Environmental Impact Award: Acknowledging a project that best tackles today's most pressing environmental issues through the lens of storytelling.
The winners will be determined by a panel of industry jurors and will be announced during a prestigious ceremony at the live Tribeca X event. All Official Selections will be recognized in a Tribeca Festival-issued press release, promoted on Tribeca’s digital channels, and featured in select media partner print ads. Official Selections will be provided with Tribeca X laurels and finalists will receive passes to the 2024 Tribeca Festival.
Submit your project now before the deadline arrives on March 13, 2024. For more information about submission terms, click HERE.