2016 SUBMISSIONS OVERVIEW
The Tribeca Film Festival, presented by AT&T, has opened submissions for the 15th Annual Tribeca Film Festival, to be held April 13 – 24, 2016
As usual, the Festival welcomes submissions of feature-length and short films, in both the narrative and documentary categories.
Tribeca also welcomes submissions for their interactive storytelling program. This program, which includes an award, celebrates new trends in digital media and recognizes creators who employ an innovative, interactive approach to story creation. The projects range from cross-platform films to virtual reality, websites, multi-media installations, games and apps. Through open submissions, selections will be presented to the public at the 2016 Tribeca Film Festival.
The submissions deadlines for the 2016 Festival are as follows:
September 14, 2015 at 3 p.m. EST
- Submissions open for short length and feature length film entries, as well as storyscapes project entries.
October 16, 2015 at 6 p.m. EST
- Early entry deadline for short length and feature length film entries
November 25, 2015 at 6 p.m. EST
- Official entry deadline for feature length film entries as well as storyscapes project entries. This is the final deadline for storyscapes projects.
December 4, 2015 at 6 p.m. EST
- Official entry deadline for short length film entries.
December 23, 2015 at 6 p.m. EST
- Late entry deadline for feature world premieres completed after the official deadline only.
April 13 – April 24, 2016
- 15th Annual Tribeca Film Festival in NYC
- Early Entry Deadline (10/16/15) – Storyscapes: US$35; Shorts: US$35; Features: US$50
- Official Entry Deadline (11/25/15) – Storyscapes: US$35; Features: US$75
- Official Entry Deadline (12/4/15) – Shorts: US$55;
- Late Entry Deadline (12/23/15) – Features only: US$110
Questions regarding film or storyscapes submissions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email is preferred, but for phone inquiries, please call 212.941.2305.